Teesside First Aid is pleased to announce that we can now provide Anaphylaxis Training bolt on to any training course, or as a stand alone course.
This course is aimed at anyone who requires a course in anaphylaxis awareness. This may be Teachers, Childminders, education centres, parents and many more. The course covers the use of Epi-Pens, Emerade and Jext as well as recognition of signs, treatment, concerns and activating the Emergency Medical Services as well as care for the patient. The certificate is valid for three years.
This course is also available to healthcare professionals tailored to the duties of a medical professional.
All our first aid courses fully meet the UK and European Resuscitation Council Guidelines 2015 including the guidelines for Anaphylaxis. This qualification when delivered in the classroom is available as a regulated qualification if required for an extra charge.
This course comes with 3.0 hours of CPD.
The content of this and all our courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and come with a Certified CPD Statement as well as a ProTrainings Certificate and for online courses an Evidence Based Learning statement.
For further information please contact us regarding dates, prices or adding this course to another course
Student Downloads Available with Course:
- Anaphylaxis Awareness Student Manual V7.1
- EmergencySMS service leaflet
- Adult CPR Flowchart
- Adult CPR Flowchart handout/poster
- Anatomy and Physiology Human Body Picture Reference Book Student Manual V7.0
- British Society for Allergy & Clinical Immunology (BSACI) Website
- Child CPR Flowchart handout/poster
- Consent for permitting the administration of medication in the absence of parent V1.0
- EpiPen Guide
- EpiPen Patient information leaflet
- Emerade – Package leaflet: Information for the user
- EpiPen instruction leaflet
- EpiPen patient information sheet
- First Aid Student Manual – Welsh
- Free student first aid program leaflet
- Guidance on the use of adrenaline auto-injectors in schools
- Home Emergency Contact Sheet
- How to register to call EMS by text
- Infant CPR Flowchart
- Infant CPR Flowchart handout/poster
- Jext Product Data Sheets
- Jext patient Information Sheet
- Link to our Concussion ad Brain injury course in association with Headway, a head injury charity
- Personal Medical Information Sheet
- Sign up for free Student First Aid – use code SCH-376-61-571
- UK Resus Council 2015 Guidelines updated 2015 Link
- UK Resus Council Guidelines for Anaphylaxis for Healthcare professional Document
- Visit the First Aid Show free for first aid and medical videos
- Workplace Accident Book
- Workplace Emergency Contact Sheet